The Homestead at Morton Grove’s residents and staff have had the opportunity to receive the Covid-19 vaccinations, and are now welcoming limited visitors and guests to our community. The health, safety, and well-being of our residents and staff remains our top priority, so please help us protect our residents and staff by preventing the introduction and spread of colds, influenza, and Covid-19 variants by following our guidelines below:
- Prior to entry to the community those entering may be subject to screening by a staff member which could include for the health and safety of our residents and staff.
* Community Staff may at their sole discretion refuse entrance of guests and those touring based on screening measures.
- All guests and those touring must properly wear a face mask covering both nose and mouth at all times. Masks are to be worn in all common area spaces as well as resident apartments. Guests are responsible for providing their own face masks.
- Resident guests are not yet allowed in common areas and must go directly to the residents apartment.
- Maintain social distancing of greater than 6 feet at all times.
- Please delay your visit if:
- You have tested positive for COVID- 19 within the past 21-days;
- You are experiencing symptoms such as diarrhea, nausea, fever, cough, respiratory congestion, shortness of breath, sore throat, runny nose, fatigue, etc;
- You have had contact in the past 10-days with or been exposed to someone with respiratory symptoms, or someone with or under investigation for COVID-19.
Please call us at (847) 779-3962 for current information on visits and tours.
We appreciate your cooperation in helping protect the health and safety of our Homestead residents and staff.